33 things you didn't know about me

Dear all subscribe on my youtube channel and my blog site i am going to tell you a little about   myself you didn't know about me
1. my favorite movie is Alice Through the Looking class the movie in 2016
2 my places i would love to go hawaii
3 favorite songs by cardi b
4. favorite soical media places  snapchat,blogger.com,facebook ,sit1213.com,youtube.com
5. favorite ice-cream Vanilla and chocolate ice cream
6. NOT A MORING PERSON
7. hates rain
8 . i'm a inside person sometimes if it is hot
9 hates hotness
10 . hates coldness
11. i love chinese food
12. i have a youtube
13. i have social media sites and a website
14 I DON'T ALWAYS EAT CHEESE PIZZA
15 i love watching new movies
16 HATES COFFE
17 i like soda
18 DON'T UNDERSTAND SPANISH
19 DON'T LIKE MEXICAN FOOD
20 HATE COLD WEATHER ......
21 loves christmas
22 christmas is my favorite holiday
23 HATES HALLOWEEN
24 LOVES THANKSGIVING
25 I AM  A MOMA'S BOY ....
26 LOVES THE ELLEN SHOW
27 i think the ellen show is fun
28 i think ellen is funny
29 i love slime
30 loves the song thank you ,next by arianna grande
31 loves cardi b songs
32 loves the song without me by halsey
33 i am a nice person if you don't get on my Nervers




Comments

Popular posts on my blog